Sean and I love to go to the movies but with two kids its hard to find the time to get out alone. So a couple weeks ago we decided that we would go to the Drive in and just take the kids with us. So we piled pillows and blankets in the back of the jeep and took off. They were showing "Up" and "Night at the Museum 2". Olivia fell asleep before the movies started and Jaidyn sat really well through "Up" then fell asleep and Sean and I enjoyed the second movie alone. We had a great time!
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I miss going to the drive-in together! This looks like tons of fun. Your girls are so pretty.
ReplyDeleteI love the drive-in and it sounds like it worked out perfectly...some fun and excitement for the kids and then sleeping kids and quiet movie time for mom and dad! :)
ReplyDeleteHave I ever told you that you make some cute kids! Looks like you guys have been having some fun, camping, movies, wish I was there!
ReplyDelete